Friday 25 March 2016

My First Sale

I've been on Instagram and Blogging for a couple of days now and I've had my first sale! Shout out to Samuele from Italy (Instagram: @italiancoincollector)! He bought 11 coins all at 10p each, and I'm absolutely blown away by how cheap it is to send a 100g envelope to Italy! £2! So all he had to pay was £3.10! I was so excited just to feel like I'm helping someone fill gaps in their collections because that's what I'm doing myself!

Oh and I didn't even realise you could digital stamp envelopes?! All I did was type in his address into the Royal Mail (our national postal service) website and it prints all the details straight onto the envelope! Unbelievable how technology is changing. But sadly I guess this means the start of the original postal stamp dying out...

No comments:

Post a Comment