Tuesday 22 March 2016

Right... Here We Go!

The name of my blog, my new email address and my ebay account name gives it away. I am an uneducated coin collector and I'm absolutely loving it. I'm 21 years old... so many, actually nearly all of the coins I own are older than me and that's the beauty of it!

I run my own business selling gym equipment and have done for the past year. I'll link my website below just to show you I'm an actual person! I'm making a living out of it, just! I quit my job as a labourer because my gym equipment business was starting to gain some ground. I haven't entered this coin lark to earn money at all. The only coins I will be selling are duplicates in my collection and the money I use will then go into buying coins to fill the gaps in my collection! I love it! Oh and I'm not charging a tonne for the coins! It'll be 10p per coin or something like that, depending on the coin. To tell you the truth I haven't the faintest clue what some of them are worth so you could get a bargain!

You may be thinking huh? A 21 year old? Collecting coins? Why am I not out partying every night? To tell you the truth I hate all that going out, getting drunk, ruining the next day with a hangover scenario that most of my age group get themselves into. Most of all it's chucking money down the drain. I'd much rather sit inside all weekend sorting through a pile of 20p's to see if I can find one without a date. Ha!

I'm still trying to work out my motive for coin collecting, but I'm sure it will come to light in years to come!

www.millersfitness.net (my gym equipment website)

No comments:

Post a Comment