Saturday 11 June 2016

Italy - Bronze - Runescape?

The fact that the weather has been so fantastic this week has got me out gardening! Honestly you wouldn't think I'm 21 I sound so old. But basically I've been tidying up trees, cutting the grass all that sort of stuff... all week!

Italy today... let's go there!

1958 20 Lire. I'm pretty sure this is my oldest Italian coin... Not that old I know! It's made of Aluminium and Bronze... 3.6 grams to be precise.

What is the deal with Bronze? When somebody says to me 'Bronze' I always think of precious metal? But it's not? Maybe it was because I used to play Runescape when I was in primary school (hahaha) on a serious note that was a crazy good game don't knock it!


1 comment:

  1. You will be paying more for this one but it is a true collector coin and will most likely keep a value above a coin in general use.
    If you are just getting started, it could be a very steep and costly learning curve to be buying gold coins that are not in general circulation.
    We can see more: coin collector case

    ReplyDelete