Saturday 11 June 2016

The Third £100 Coin... I've Got It!

This came through the post this morning. These are the £100 coins @royalmintuk are doing! I've posted about these before on my instagram.

This is the latest one. The Trafalgar Square 2016 UK Silver Coin. I wish they'd stop producing them because I keep buying them! They're actual legal tender. 3 have been issued so far. 999AG Silver. 62.86 grams of it!

10 Random facts about Trafalgar Square:
http://londontopia.net/guides/10-random-facts-and-figures-about-trafalgar-square/



1 comment:

  1. Once you've begun your coin collecting, you'll require a means of protecting and to keep them safe and clean.
    When you have recognized this information you ought to begin searching in coin books to see if you can find some background about these coins.
    See you: coin collector case

    ReplyDelete