Monday 27 June 2016

The United Kingdom Is Now Sovereign

There's a reason why my Instagram and my Blog dried up the past 2 weeks. I've been focusing on the EU referendum! I've been following the inner workings of the EU for 4 years so I had to put as much effort in as I could. I was being dragged into debate after debate online and it took my attention away from my coins.

WE LEFT THE EUROPEAN UNION AND I'M SO HAPPY. As you may have seen if you follow financial markets... Short term hit for a long term gain. I am so excited that we've left because we'll now be able to engage with the Commonwealth that we so shamefully abandoned and replaced with this protectionist anti-democratic club.

To celebrate our reclaimed sovereignty here's my 1892 Sovereign. 7.99g of Gold. By far my favourite coin. I realise I have posted this on Instagram before but wow if there was a moment to post a sovereign it's NOW!

Happy Independence day, United Kingdom!



1 comment:


  1. So it is quite natural that collectors prefer that these coins retain, or even better increase their value.
    More frequently coins are placed in small display cases that look like jewelry cases.
    For more visit: coin collector case

    ReplyDelete