Wednesday 6 April 2016

Euro Coins Exchange Update w/ LeftoverCurrency.com

Not really been able to get round to posting my updated folders on here today so that will have to be another time! Something exciting did happen today though! I mentioned in one of my earlier blog posts titled 'I Hate The Euro' that I was exchanging all of my Euro coins in.

I sent off the coins to a company called leftover currency, as I found out you can't exchange coins at the post office or the bank! You need to send them off! So I searched the web and found these guys. I'm actually really impressed with the service. You send them your coins, they send you the payment to either your bank or your Paypal! Below is the confirmation I received from them this afternoon! How exciting! 

I highly recommend www.leftovercurrency.com

P.s. this is not an advert or a company paying me to put this out there! This is all from my own experience and I hope this helps some of you out! 

P.p.s they accept circulating AND non-circulating coins ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment