Friday 1 April 2016

I Hate The Euro

The European Union is the most corrupt project of the 21st century and I absolutely detest it. If you want to know more about it type stuff into Youtube like 'The Truth About The EU' etc etc. It's run for big banks and big business and if you think it's not... debate me hahaha I've got the facts! Anyway I'm not going to get on my political soapbox in this blog post, I'm here for coins not politics!

The European Union created the Euro. Whilst some people may like to collect Euro coins I personally think the fact they swallowed up many countries national heritage and history and replacing it with THE EURO is outrageous! I may have a very inexperienced view on this but wow, the Peseta, Lire, Deutsche Mark... All gone!

That's why today I'm putting my foot down and exchanging them in (as they're still in circulation ha ha ha). I actually started sorting them into my collection, listing the spares on my blog for sale but nope, they're going!

I predict The European Union to collapse soon after Britain hopefully leaves in June, so if you've got Euro coins it may be worth holding onto them, they could be very rare in a few years time!



No comments:

Post a Comment